Saturday, December 3, 2011

One Of Life's Greatest Joys!

So I am new to this blogging thing.. haven't gotten into the swing of things yet, but it will take time, and I will get there! Don't worry! So, since I missed the Thanksgiving Season, I decided that I would kick this off with a bang. I am going to post about something that is dear to my heart! I love my friends so much. What we have been through together and all the bumps in the road amazes me. You would think we would hate each other by now... but guess what? WE DON'T! They are always there for me and I know that I can count on them. I love them all so much! I thank God everyday for what he has given me and my friends are definitely one of my greatest blessings! I love you all!







1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! And I love you! :) we have had some great times and they are only gonna keep comin girl!

    ReplyDelete